Call Me Shaa :)

Le' Beauty



◕‿◕

❤ Ssup?
❤ Natasha Amigha
❤ Beatiful and Sexy
❤ April of 8
❤ Sekolah Tutup
❤ Please stalk me?
❤ Loveyou
❤ Leave Your FootPrint
❤ Thank You


Instagram



Kakao Talk



◕‿◕



Any question?

Thank You


Template Officialy: Aien Minhoo
Edit by: Natasha Amigha
Header: Kemetot Chomel

LOVE - LIVE - LAUGH

LoveLiveLaugh
Kenapa Tajuk Itu Hari Ini Ek?
Sebab I Wanna Tell The World 
That Im Quiet Busy With Him
Always Fighting, Fighthing, And Fighting >.<
Tak Bosan Ke InRelay
Couples Always Fighting Likes Child * OhhMaiGodd !!
My Answer ? Of Course NOT !
Because Yes ! We Are YOUNG |^^|

Firtsly, To All My Handsome + Pretty Stalker Outside There (:
Im So Sorry Because Not Update Mt Blog
Like Before, Im BUSY >.<
Busy In Love With Mohd Firdaus :*
But After This Im Will Try My Best To Always Update My Buddy Blog

Back To Our Own Topics
Actually
Im Dont Know Why Im So Jealous When Know Him Chatting, Walling, Webcam-ing, Comment-ing, Joking, Calling Other Girls With Love Calls -.-
Aku Selalu Merajuk
Dalam Masa Yang Sama Dia Still Memujuk Aku Eventough Dia Tak Perasan Dia Dah Mula Pandai Memujuk Aku ^^

He Always Make Me Happy
With HIs Jokes, He Is SweetTalker -.-
Suka Buat Awek Lain Cair Dengan Kata Kata Dia
Now, He Had New Crush * DAMN 
In Fake Relay With His New Crusher -.-
Did Relay In Facebook Social Web 
And His New Crush 
- More Beautiful Than ME
- More Sweet Than ME
More Rich Than ME
- More Body Weight Than ME
- More Everything Than ME 
I Just Can Laugh And Laugh :D :D
Hope They Will Happy Ever After ;p

Hey
Looks This !


Just Wanna Tell The World
Looks At His Shirt
Whaat? Whaat? Whaat?
I LOVE MOZAC
Yes, He Loves Mozac
Starian Loves Mozacian?
Ouh, So Sweet ^^
Mozac? My Proudly, Premier School In Malacca * winkwink
Actually, He Doesn't Love My School
But, He Love Someone In My School
But Who? Only He Knows The Truth Answer ^^

Now, He At His Grandpa's House
He's Bored -.-
So Saaaad Bebeh :'(
Nevermind, I Will Accompany You Until You Die ^^

I LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH <3


❤ Past ❤ | ❤ Future ❤