Call Me Shaa :)

Le' Beauty



◕‿◕

❤ Ssup?
❤ Natasha Amigha
❤ Beatiful and Sexy
❤ April of 8
❤ Sekolah Tutup
❤ Please stalk me?
❤ Loveyou
❤ Leave Your FootPrint
❤ Thank You


Instagram



Kakao Talk



◕‿◕



Any question?

Thank You


Template Officialy: Aien Minhoo
Edit by: Natasha Amigha
Header: Kemetot Chomel

Only Him Forever Him ❤

Hey Hey World ^^
Today Im So Happy
Why? Because He
He? Why He? Who He?

Let Me Tell The World
My SuperBiyy


As You Know 
He Is Firdaus Zaki
Star Students * hot school ^^
Fully Taken Since 10 June 2012
HAD SUCH QUIET EYES ;p
Awesome Boy
My Hubby My Papa My Everythings 

He Is Superb Duperb Awesome Handsome Boy
Eventough He Is More " Gatal "
But I Believe He (:
He Trying Hard To TakeCare Of Myself
Make My World More Wonderful And Colourful With Him " Hambar " Jokes 
Just Shut Up When I Angry With Him
He Never Hurt My Heart >.<

He Also Always Give Me Some Good Advise
Sang Me Some Love Song
Webcam With Me
Fullfill All My Wish
Promise To Be A Good Boypreng
And A Future Husband ^^

This Some Pics I Took Without His Permission * sorry ? 


Auwwm , He Is So Cute
He Like To Show His Naughty Face
Yeaha (!) Makes Me Smile EveryNight
Give Me Some Love Notes Before Going Sleep
Talk A Lot :D

There Nothing That I Can Say About Him

I Just Can Say That 
I Am Happy Be With Him
I Will Try The Best To Show My Love To Him

To Other People Outside Theres
Please Dont Take Him From Me
I Love Him So Muchh
But
I Dont Know How To Show It 

Be Away From Him Okay ?
He Is Mine Forever And Ever <3


❤ Past ❤ | ❤ Future ❤