Call Me Shaa :)

Le' Beauty



◕‿◕

❤ Ssup?
❤ Natasha Amigha
❤ Beatiful and Sexy
❤ April of 8
❤ Sekolah Tutup
❤ Please stalk me?
❤ Loveyou
❤ Leave Your FootPrint
❤ Thank You


Instagram



Kakao Talk



◕‿◕



Any question?

Thank You


Template Officialy: Aien Minhoo
Edit by: Natasha Amigha
Header: Kemetot Chomel

aLwEy rEmEmBEr hiM ?

REMEMBER HIM ?
OWH ,
PLEASE LA . .
SO SHIT !!
BUT
WHY I STILL
mish
HIM , HUH ?
WHY ?
WHY ?

PLEASE ,
STOP THINKING ABOUT
THE BOY !
HE CAN'T
BE IN MY HEART ANYMORE !
WHY MUST HIM ?

IHATEHIMSODAMN !!!!
HATEHATEHATE !!!
GO AWAY FROM HERE LA . .
GO DIE PLEASE ?

AMIRULFAZLEYMOHDASRI !
OWH NO !
I STILL REMEMBERING HIM NAME !
OWH ,
SHIT ! DAMN !
I NEED TO FORGET HIM !!
NO MORE !
GO AWAY LA !





this is the boy

* AMIRULFAZLEYMOHDASRI
*MALAYHIGHSCHOOL
*SWEET5TEEN
*PMR CANDIDATE
*MY EX !
*LUPPINK

DAT'S ALL . . .

CONFUSE ?
WHY I ALWEZ REMEMBER HIM ?
IT'S MEANS . .
THAT I STILL <3 HIM ?
OWH , NO NO NO !
IT CANNOT BE !
NO ! AND NO !
UNTIL WHEN WHEN !!

I MUST FORGET HIM
NO MEANS ANYMORE IN MY LIFE
GET LOST !
SHUH ! SHUH !

SOME ONE !!
HELP ME PLEASE ?
INEEDTOFORGETHIM
WANT TO THROW
HIM AWAY
FROM MY HEART !!
HE'S NOTINK FOR ME
TO SAID USE MY LIP
BUT
MY HEART ?
OWH , DAMN !

WHY MUST HIM HUH ?
HOW ABOUT MY BF ?
HE'S MINE !
NOT MIROL ANY YET !

HATEHIMHATEHIM !
GODIEPLEASE !
SHUH ! SHUH !
FAR AWAY FROM HERE !

❤ Past ❤ | ❤ Future ❤